-
April 9th, 2008, 12:17 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
-
April 9th, 2008, 03:19 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
-
April 9th, 2008, 06:23 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Originally posted by Old Guy:
...Man I hope people preserve stuff like this..
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wonder if Bill Woods still has his?
http://www.acoustic-horn.com/pic_4.html
Happy Birthday Old Guy!
-
April 9th, 2008, 07:25 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Thanks guys.
Bfish- that WOULD qualify as "portable"
-
April 9th, 2008, 11:14 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Exactly what year are we talking here.....
Weren't these Western Electric 13a horns made about 1927 ?
http://www.we13a.com/menu/mywork.htm?menu=4
It's just personal preference, but I'd much rather have a pair of W.E. 13a's hanging in my
garage. Always wondered how they would sound.
From a cool factor, they can't be beat.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks